This window is for Rev. John and Mrs. Agnes McEwin. This family goes back to the original George McEwin, who arrived in 1839 and settled at Glen Ewin, near Houghton. He had two sons, John, who was ordained a minister in Hindmarsh in 1872; he is the man of the window. He died in 1894 and his wife survived him by 42 years. His brother, Robert, had a large family who became the proprietors of the Glen Ewin Jam Factory. It is presumed that through them Brougham Place became linked with the group meeting at Houghton. John’s son, another George, was a great worker at Brougham Place, being a deacon for many years, and it's believed, Secretary and Treasurer at one time. The window was unveiled on 9 May 1937.