List of members called to ordained ministry
The following Brougham Place members have been called to ordained ministry
- Fred Searle left study at New College, London, in 1876. He returned to minister at College Park in 1879, but died only two years later.
- T.S. Williams, a Sunday School teacher, was ordained in 1883 and became the minister at Hamley Bridge.
- Lyall Dixon became the minister of the Collins Street Independent Church in Melbourne in the 1950's and delivered a lecture during the 100th Anniversary.
- Bert Parker was ordained at Brougham Place on 29 January 1942.
- Geoff Pope was ordained at Brougham Place on 18 January 1952.
- Paul Parkin, who attended the Sunday School here when his father was minister, was ordained in 1953.
- Gillies Ambler, formerly a Church Secretary, was ordained at Brougham Place on 9 August 1988.