There are many things that need doing to make a church run. This section outlines how things are done. It is probably only of interest to those who do these tasks.
- Receiving email
- Checklist for inducting new staff
- Office Computer Setup
- Bari Computer Setup
- Bari School Macintosh Setup
- Public Windows 2000 Computer Setup
- Public Linux Computer Setup
- Macintosh Setup
- Network Setup
- Printer Setup
- IT and Telecommunications To do list
- List of old computers
- Website Setup
- Broadband for Seniors Course
- Regular Software Maintenance
- Upgrading Windows Operating System
- The church logo
- Duty of Care/Privacy forms at Synod Resources Site
- The weekly newssheet has a deadline for notices of 10am Thursday.
- Production of electronic newssheet
- Weekly updating of church website
Each week about 101 copies of the newssheet are printed into three bundles
- 24 for the choir.
- 40 plus 1 large print for Stanley Street
- 40 plus 2 large print for Brougham Place
An additional 8 for Stanley Street and 16 for Brougham Place are printed for special events such as Communion Sunday, Easter Sunday, Christmas services (possibly more) Baptisms, visiting choirs or preachers.
Usage data is being collected to set a suitable level for printing each week. The aim is to not run out and have at most ten copies left over.
- For the 29th June Service there were 24+19+34+1(large print) printed. The usage was 15 Choir, 15 Stanley Street & 46+1 Brougham Place.
- 4th July is communion + confirmation Sunday with 8(Stanley) + 16(Brougham) extra printed. Usage was 18 choir, 24 Stanley St & 55+1 Brougham Place.
- 11 July has a baptism. There were 24 choir, 17+1 Stanley St, 52+2 Brougham Place printed. Usage was 16 choir, 10+1 Stanley St, 55+0 Brougham Place.
- 20 July, 24 choir, 5 transferred to Stanley St.
- 17 Aug. There were 1+5 left Brougham Place, choir left four transferred to Stanley St and 0 left at Stanley St.
- 24 Aug, 7+1 left Brougham Place, 5+2 left Stanley St.
- 7 September, choir 7 left, Stanley St 1 under, Brougham Place short.
- 14 September, choir five left, transferred to Stanley St, 1 short, 6+2 left Brougham Pl
- 19 October, 14+1 left Brougham Pla, 1+2 left Stanley St.
- 7 December, 0 left Brougham Pla, 2 left Stanley St, 2 left Choir.
- 14 December, 0+1 left Brougham Place, 18+1 left Stanley St, 1+1 left Choir
- 21 December, 2+1 left Brougham Pla, ? left Stanley St, ? left Choir.
- 28 December, 2+1 left Brougham Pla, 0 left Stanley St, 0 left Choir.
- 1 Feb 15 moved from BP to Stnaley St.
- 15 Feb 5+2 left Brougham Pla 4+1 left Stanley St
- 26 Apr 10+2 left Brougham Pla
- 31 May 10+1 left Brougham Pla
- 21 June 0+0 left Brougham Pla, 1+1 left Stanley St
- 28 June 0+1 left Brougham Pla
- 5 July 18 transferred BP->SS, -3+2 left Brougham Place, 20 left Stanley St
- 12 July x left Brougham Place, 1 left Stanley Street, 7 left choir
- 19 July, 16 extras printed, 3 left
- 26 July, Brougham place 76+2 printed, 20+1 left
- 6 September, Brougham Place 60+2 printed, 8+1 left
- 27 September, Brougham Place 14+2 left
- 25 October, Brougham Place 12+2 left, Stanley Street 6+1 left.
- Apr 13 - 10+1 left Stanley Street, 1 front
- Apr 17 Maundy Thursday - 45 including minister
- Apr 18 Good Friday - Choir 10 left, Brougham Place 3+2 left, Stanley Street 1+1 left
- Apr 20 - Easter Sunday, Baptism - Choir 24, nil left, Stanley Street 68, 7 left, Brrougham Place, 68, 0 left