Sunday Morning Service
10am each Sunday includes (usually in this order):
- Choral Anthem by our choir
- Hymns (to the music of our fine heritage organ)
- Scripture Readings. These are usually taken from the lectionary.
- Children's talk (children move to our very active Sunday School at its finish. There is an area up the back of the church with toys and books for parents wishing to stay with younger children in church)
- Youth stay in the church and their activities are held after morning tea
- Communion (on the first Sunday of the month, children return for this).
Recordings of Sunday services available from the office.
The service is simultaneously translated into Bari as required.
At 11:15am we move downstairs for morning tea and chat over Fair trade tea/coffee and biscuits. Cordial is provided for children and cold water in hot weather. Follow the crowd through the doors behind the worship area and down the internal stairs. Alternatively leave via the main entrance or the side door and enter the hall via the ramp on the south side of the church.
About the building
Wheelchair access into the church is through the side door in Stanley Street. Wheelchair access to the hall is via the ramp on the southern side of the church.
Toilets are located downstairs, off the passage between the hall and the southern entrance to the hall (down the ramp).
For more detail and how to get here, see access
This is a place of public worship for all. If you are worshipping with us on a day when we celebrate Communion (the first Sunday of each month) please feel welcome to participate in the partaking of bread and wine. We do it in a special way that strengthens the common bond between each of us and God.